Monday, March 2, 2015

6 Weeks Pregnant: Vertigooooo


Today I'm 6 weeks, 5 days pregnant and we have our first ultrasound today! Ahhh! 

Symptoms: 
I'm still super tired and bloated (as the above picture shows) but my if fest complaint right now is vertigo! I am sooo dizzy sometimes I feel like I can't function. I've also been getting hungry really frequently and start to feel queezy if I don't eat every 3 hours or so. My bedtime is stil getting earlier and earlier and I'm still needing naps midday. I wake up with a new zit on my face every day but my nails are growing super fast so that's a plus! 

Cravings:
I've only had one craving so far and that was for Wendy's chicken nuggets haha 

I've had a lot of food adversions lately. There were a couple days where anything cooked or greasy sounded absolutely disgusting so I lived off cold/raw food. 

Workouts: 
This past week was not that great in the workout realm. But it's a new week and I'm going to kick some ass! 

Pants:
My jeans are still too tight to button, well, I could but I'd have a giant muffin top and it would be really uncomfortable. 

Medication:
Meds have been going pretty well. I need to stop waiting until right before bed time to do my shots, though. I get so grumpy and exhausted in the evening which gives me a bad attitude towards the shots. I need to do them before my tiredness sets in. 

Today's the Day! 
In just a few hours we will be doing our firs ultrasound to take a look at that's growing in there! The guys are sooo excited and I'm very happy that we're able to Skype during the ultrasound. I have a gut feeling on how many babies are growing in there and I'll be very shocked if it's different but we'll find out soon! 

Overall:
I'm feeling more and more pregnant each day. 

___________________________________
Medication:
Days on Prenatal Vitamins: 109
Baby aspirin: 64
Delestrogen Injections: 13
PIO Injections: 34
Doxycycline: 32 (first round finished 1/7, second round finished 2/2)
Medrol: 7 (finished 2/2)
Active Birth Control Pills: 46 (finished 1/2)
Lupron injections: 29 (finished 1/29)

Procedures:
Acupuncture Sessions: 10
Vials of Blood Drawn: 18
Embryo Transfer: 1
Vaginal Exams: 2
SIS: 1
Mock Transfer: 1
Internal Ultrasound: 2

Weight:
4 weeks- 164.2 
5 weeks- 165.4
6 weeks- 166.6










No comments:

Post a Comment